Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cue the Shoe Choir

The Problem - no singing choir yet....
You know when you find that perfect, comfy, easy to wear pair of shoes and you buy a pair thinking when they wear out you can buy another one - well for a couple years I have been able to do that, actually last time I found them I bought 2 pair on clearance not thinking that they would not bring them back. I mean I found a them at Kohl's and at Payless so why wouldn't one of them have them again? I am not like that Magic Emporium guy that bought like 200 pair of shoes (and no I won't die without the shoes)....So, I started looking for a new pair, well apparently they don't make them any more! I have search Google, Ask Jeeves and anything else that I could think and and NO SHOES!

Well I was starting to panic because I am one for comfort more than anything and I could not find anything that did not make my feet look like I had clown shoes on, ones that I would have to wear socks with because my legs are so short I looked like I had stubby legs, ones that just covered my toes (yuck) or ones that covered my entire foot! I know, I know I am PICKY!!!!


THIS IS WHERE THE CHOIR STARTS TO SING!!!!
Last night Johns and I were at Kohl's and I found a cute pair of slip on Sketchers that you don't' have to wear socks with, but I can were my peds since I won't wear shoes without socks, they go to about the middle of my foot so they cover more than my toes - however, they were white...not my color for shoes. So, I came home Googled "Sketchers Grapevine" and I found them!
Plus ordering through shoebuy.com I got free shipping AND 10% off AND an extra $5.00 off because I was a return shopper! See why the choir is singing - or is that just Johns because I will stop crying that I can't find shoes? Anyway, I ordered them and they should be here in about a week! Oh Happy Shoe Shopping Day!!!!

1 comment:

Winter Family said...

You crack me up!!! I am glad you were able to find a comfortable pair of shoes.