Saturday, June 14, 2008

Same Name!

So, I was out today just going to different blogs and I noticed that someone had a link to someone named Shanda...I had to check it out....Anyway on her site she had a link to a web site of "How Many of Me" so I want to see just how many Shanda's were out there. It appears that there are 9,129 with the name of Shanda and 57,815 who have the last name of Johns - of those there are 2 of us that have the same name..man are we lucky girls! Anyway you will have to check it out for yourself at "howmanyofme.com"


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
2
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

http://howmanyofme.com">How many have your name?



P.S. The shoes came in last week and I LOVE THEM! They are so comfy - I may just have to buy another pair so when they wear out I won't have the same trauma!

2 comments:

Shanda said...

Shanda you piqued my curiousity so here I am on your blog!! Looks like we have more in common than just our first names! I'm also in Utah and we're planning a trip to Disneyworld in September too! And I love all things Disney! Wow. I may have to add your blog to my favorites to see what else we have! If your parents got your name from the same place as mine, you would be in your 30's and before you got married, determined not to marry anyone with the last name of Lear. My mom read an article about the man who invented the Lear jet - who named his daughter Shanda. Is that where yours came from too? Thanks for leaving me a comment!

Shanda said...

Shanda you are a hoot! I never thought of the money issue all those years. I always told people that if I married someone last name Lear I would name my children Lightswitch or Electric Fan. Fortunately for me and them, it never came to be.