Sunday, June 1, 2008

We are officially booked!

I know it is hard to imagine but I LOVE ANYTHING DISNEY!!!! Two weeks ago Johns parents asked us if we would like to go to Florida with them in September...UUUMMMM - we had to think about that for about 1/2 of a second and of course we said YES!!!! Is there any other answer? HELLO! Plus Johns will be able to use his super cool new camera! Love it!!!

Anyway, their 40th wedding anniversary is next month and they wanted to take a trip. After many "where should we go's" it was decided they wanted to go to Florida. I think that our job is the drivers, but that is OK as long as I don't hit another Armadillo! Yes, I am still having flashback nightmares about that poor creature that I hit and Johns informed me that it was OK because the Alligators that came out at night would just EAT IT!!!! I digress...

Here is why I LOVE it so much. In Disneyland/World there is no crime (well that you know of), there are no bad people - you can just sit in line and talk to whoever is around you, you are always in a good mood, you are with other people that make you happy (specifically for me Johns - the husband), it is fun and last but not least it is the one of only a few places you can go and just not have to worry about anything else.
SEPTEMBER COME QUICK!!!!!!!!! HURRICANES STAY AWAY!

1 comment:

Winter Family said...

SUCKERS!!! I am so jealous!!